Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Pakistani Actress Meera Facebook Page, Email and Website

Name: Meera
Pakistani and Hindi Actress
Location: defence phase2. lahore, Lahore, Pakistan-54600
Affiliation: lollywood queen
Birthday: July 15, 1976
About: I never claim my English is good. I am Pakistaniand speak Urdu which I love. Proud to speak URDU.
Biography : i began my acting career at the age of 14 in 1996 with a movie named Chief Saab, which was directed by Javed Sheikh.
Among My major Pakistani hits are films like Inteha, Khoye Ho Tum Kahaan and Khilona.
Before my Bollywood debut, i have the experience of working in as many as 60 Pak films. i was recently nominated as the best actress in Pakistan�s Lux awards for my last release is �Commando�. By the way, i have already bagged four awards for best actress in the last few years.
What media say about me is
"Meera frankly admits that she was always fond of Hindustani culture and traditions, and had a dream of playing a Hindustani girl in a Bollywood film. Her dream was realized when she was offered her first Bollywood film by filmmaker Mahesh Bhatt at Kara Film Festival in Karachi.
The film Nazar is being produced together by Sohail khan of Pakistan and Vishesh films by Mukesh Bhatt from India. Besides this, Meera is also working in a number of films in Pakistan -- Khule Aasmaan Ke Neeche, Imaan, Ek Gunah Aur, Dooriyan, Sohni Mahiwal and Anarkali.
Meera says she wants to do good work with big banners like Yash Chopra and Karan Johar. She also has plans for producing films in future, but she says she will learn the ropes of the industry first.
Gender: Female
Personal Information:
I was born on 12th May 1986 in Lahore. Lives randomly in Pakistan and India. i often referred to as the Madhuri Dixit of Pakistan in my country. i began my acting career at the age of 14 in 1996 with a movie named Chief Saab, which was directed by Javed Sheikh.
Personal Interests: Blogging, Watching Movies, Travelling, Interior Designing, Bridal Fashion Designing and alot more....
Email: missmeerajee@hotmail.com
Website: http://www.meeraonline.com
Likes and Interests: Dogs and Journalists not allowed in hospitals, Raheem Shah
Meera Pakistani Actress

8 comments:

  1. Hi Meera,
    I wrote few poems on you and one of them was published in the world film fare in London.I was in Lahore for three months and came back to Canada only a day ago.My taxi driver in Lahore was talking of you and he wanted me to visit you for praise reasons.But without your permission I would never do that. So, I declined to go with him to your residence. May be after few months in Lahore again, I might give surprise visit.But, if embarrased, I will just call it bad luck.Mean time enjoy a warm up poem on you that I have written fresh today on you.

    The most kissable you ( Meera )

    Meera you've got face like flower
    You are the spring's April shower
    Kisses on your lips look so grand
    Dear you are so sweet and grand

    I wrote few poems on you,you know
    Brought you fame for ever to grow
    Kissable lips that you have got
    Thought of kissing you makes it hot

    Wish I fondle you in my arms
    And enjoy you and your charms
    All say you are lovable thing
    Kiss you and stay younger than spring

    I was in Lahore for three months so
    I heard people talk of you, you know
    All said you are sweet pretty thing
    I say,"you are winter, summer, spring"

    Stay as sweet as sweet you are
    You are the grandest kissable star
    Most kissable yes you are we've known
    You are most kissable, you alone

    And bare belly and some bare top
    Wish I watch you and never stop
    Next time in Lahore I'll see
    Kissable you be delight to me

    Won't disappoint me tell me please
    Even if I pamper and fondle and tease
    Soon in Lahore in months I come
    I'll knock on your door seeking welcome

    Sweet you are, yes just so sweet
    Meera you are the thing discreet
    Next time in Lahore for kiss
    Wish I'll kiss your lips of bliss

    May be I'll like you just so much
    On you to seek kiss and touch
    Kissing and touching some topless skin
    Can be love, don't call it sin

    Kiss on you can be sweet try
    Hope you'll say yes, not good by
    Kissing you on your lips and face
    Will be the sweetly love embrace

    Anwar Mahmood P.Eng

    a.stag@shaw.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing information about facebook page. Thanks for sharing....

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. i want sex wth u mera your are sex girl .. u have maked . sex wth capton safder

      Delete
    2. if you want to profe i wil be sent the link to u

      Delete

Thanks for your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...